Protecting the individual’s privacy on the Internet is crucial to the future of Internet-based business and the move toward a true Internet economy. We have created this Privacy Statement to demonstrate our firm commitment to the individual`s right to data protection and privacy. This Privacy Statement outlines how we handle information that can be used to directly or indirectly identify an individual (“Personal Data”).
Who is the Data Controller? The data controller of www.safetysuiteglobal.com is C-Net Pty Ltd, L4, 152 Elizabeth Street, Melbourne (C-Net). Where a registration or contact form is presented on this website, the data controller will always be C-Net. C-Net’s data protection officer can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What Personal Data does C-Net collect? When you visit C-Net’s website, C-Net stores certain information about your browser, the operating system, and your IP address in order to optimise your experience.
If you use a registration or contact form, C-Net will collect the information you provide to C-Net, which may consist of any of the following details: Your first and last name, email addresses, telephone numbers, location (country, state/province, city), company name, job title and role, department and function, current relationship to C-Net, and your company’s industry. You will never be asked to provide any financial information through this website.
Why does C-Net need your Personal Data? C-Net requires your Personal Data to provide you with access to this site and to respond to any product or service related queries you may have. As a general matter and although providing Personal Data is voluntary, C-Net may not be able to perform or satisfy your request without it; for example, C-Net might require your Personal Data to respond to your query for additional information, or to provide you with access to a web offering that you requested. In these cases, it is not possible for C-Net to satisfy your request without certain Personal Data.
From what types of third parties does C-Net obtain Personal Data? In most cases, C-Net collects Personal Data only from you. C-Net might also obtain Personal Data from third parties, if the applicable national law allows C-Net to do so. C-Net will treat this Personal Data according to this Privacy Statement, plus any additional restrictions imposed by the third party that provided C-Net with it or the applicable national law. These third-party sources include:
- Our reseller network partners
- Industry contacts such as specialist consultancies or software vendors
- Third parties you directed to share your Personal Data with C-Net
How long will C-Net store my Personal Data? C-Net will only store your Personal Data for as long as it is required:
- to make services requested available to you, including the use of safetysuiteglobal.com;
- for C-Net to comply with any statutory obligations;
- until you object against such use by C-Net;
- until you revoke your consent granted in this Privacy Statement, if C-Net is processing your Personal Data based on your consent;
- by applicable mandatory law to retain your Personal Data longer or where your Personal Data is required for C-Net to assert or defend against legal claims, C-Net will retain your Personal Data until the end of the relevant retention period or until the claims in question have been settled.
Who are the recipients of your Personal Data and where will it be processed? Your Personal Data will be passed on to the following categories of third parties to process your Personal Data:
- Resellers within the SafetySuite reseller network only if requested by you
- Third-party service providers for consulting services and other additional related services if requested by you
How can you exercise your data protection rights? Please direct any requests to exercise your rights to email@example.com.
Information gathered by cookies or similar technologies on this site can be managed by exercising your cookie preferences in your browser.