© 2021 C-Net Pty Ltd. All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or for any purpose without the express permission of C-Net Pty Ltd.
SafetySuite and other C-Net products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of C-Net Pty Ltd in Australia and other countries. All other product and service names mentioned are the trademarks of C-Net Pty Ltd.
Infringement Claims/Digital Millennium Copyright Act Notice
C-Net respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. C-Net may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, terminate the access of users who infringe the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement or any other violation of your rights, please provide the following information in writing to:
C-Net Pty Ltd
Level 4, 152 Elizabeth Street
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorised to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed or material which otherwise violates your rights (or, if you claim that multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are infringing, a representative list of such works at that site);
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing/violating is located on the site;
- your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are, or are authorised to act on behalf of, the copyright owner or the owner of an exclusive copyright right that is allegedly being infringed.